Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie

Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog Stalker

I know this is gonna sound psycho, but I can't help it. I am now obsessed with reading this blog. I was playing around last night looking at random links from friends' blogs and I found one titled "Steece's Pieces". It is a fairly young couple with quadruplets. She and her husband are so cute and they seem to have a very happy, healthy relationship. Her quads are adorable and you should check out her blog. I think people even pay to advertise on her blog b/c so many people visit. Each post has like 80 comments. The link is http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

hey! i love suz steece too! i found her through the mcnulty's blog (conor played soccer with michael) - i have stalked them since before their quads were born! we exchange Christmas cards with the mcnulty's and we have never met =)
blog friends are great!

Allison said...

I stalk that one too...it is so amazing how grounded they are with FOUR babies. the babies are adorable too!

Unknown said...

I stalk them too....

theelliottfamily said...

Courtney,
I have never stalked their blog, but I have stalked yours for several months. So excited about your new addition. Mariah keeps me up to date on your lives in Bham. I hope you are feeling well!
Jamie