Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie

Thursday, June 11, 2009

dingleberries (yes, it's what you think it is)

Funny story from the other night. We had just given the boys a bath together and I had Sam, towel, diaper in my arms. Here is how it went down:

Courtney: Trip can you grab sam's pajamas, my hands are full.
Trip: sure, where are they? Does he need long sleeves or a onesie, etc?
Courtney: Long sleeves, I guess.
Trip: Here ya go. Oh I forgot I had a naked baby in the other room! He sure is quiet in there. Let me go check on him.
Micah: running and laughing
Trip: oh my gosh there is a terd on the floor!
Courtney (still with hands full): Ahhh, he stepped in it and it's all over his foot!
Micah: still laughing and unaware and now climbing into his chair
Courtney: Oh no there is still some stuck to his bootie!
Trip: freaking out and looking for a wipe
Courtney: laughing so hard I almost drop the baby
Micah was sitting happily in the chair at this point. We were so stunned that we didn't even know where to start. EWWWWWWWWWWW!

I don't think we are quite ready for potty training!

1 comment:

The Trustys said...

I can count on one hand how many times I've responded to blog entries but this post was so awesome, I had to say "well done". No pictures were necessary. I could easily visualize the skidmarks on the chair.

Miss you guys.

Matt