Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie

Sunday, November 1, 2009

potty training, ugh!

baby frog toddler frog and baby frog


carving fun






my family at the pumpkin patch




We have been sorta putting this off for a while, but it is time to get started. Micah has NO clue when he is peeing, so someone suggested letting him run around naked so he will see it when it happens. So, all halloween weekend we have had a little half naked boy (he got to wear a shirt) running around our house. So far, he as soiled his rug, the rug in the den and the front door mat. Any luck going in the potty, you ask? NO! He did say he was peeing yesterday and when Trip asked if he wanted to go to the potty he said, "no I'm all done." I think he prefers the diaper! This should explain the bottomless pics below. I censored them as best I could.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute little frogs! That pumpkin patch looks familiar. :)