Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie

Thursday, January 15, 2009

36 weeks (well almost!)

Pregnancy #2 is rapidly coming to a close, wow. I will be 36 weeks on Saturday. We finally got the crib and furniture in the nursery. I waslooking back at my journal from Micah's pregnancy and the nursery was done at 34 weeks. This time I didn't even have a crib at 34 weeks! We now at least have the necessities like diapers, wipes and sheets on the bed. We have two nurseries set up right next to each other upstairs. It is so surreal to see their rooms. Dr. Brown set an induction date of Monday Feb. 9, but we may be moving it to Feb. 5. I'll post more after next week's visit.

2 comments:

Rowe Family said...

I can't believe it! Move it back two more days and Sam I can can celebrate our birthdays together! Hang in there these last few weeks. Let me know if there are any changes. Love you and thinking about you!

Haley said...

Can't believe that Micah is about to be a big brother! I know you and Tripp are ready for little Sam to be here--we're thinking about you all!