Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It has been a while since I updated. I am now 34 weeks and still feeling pretty good. Just a little less sleep at night. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year full of rest and family time. My how things have changed. Micah was sick the entire week before Christmas with RSV and an ear infection. His fever spiked to 105.5 one day! He was so lethargic and pitiful. Even though I work with sick kids every day it was very hard to be objective when it was Micah. Anyway, he is fine now and back to his old self. I just hope all those Christmas kisses he gave the twins didn't get them sick too!
I am still working 4 days a week and looking forward to some time off when baby Sam arrives. We still don't have a middle name. Trip thinks he doesn't need one. Not sure why we are having such trouble! Micah is nonstop all day unless he is asleep. I think I'm gonna have my hands full with him and a newborn!

2 comments:

Jaime Gambrell said...

Courtney! I am so excited for you!!! I'm sorry Micah was sick! I know you are ready like I am!!!! Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Trustys said...

Glad to see ya'll again! I am sorry to hear Micah was so sick during the holiday. I hope you will be able to catch up on some rest before baby Sam comes along! I miss you and Happpy New Year!